Direct 1:1 Passive Sourcing:
PeopleOps has a tested and unique methodology to sourcing the best candidates possible for your positions.
Each client is assigned one dedicated project manager to oversee the success of each sourcer.
Process per requirement:
- A new requirement is assigned to your dedicated PeopleOps Project Leader or Sourcer.
- Intake session occurs to acquire the 3-5 "must haves" for the search. Identifying competitor list where needed is also completed at this step.
- 12 calibration profiles are submitted prior to search start to ensure sourcer is translating properly.
- Search occurs for 10 business days with the goal of 20 fully qualified, vetted, and interested candidates.
- A full PeopleOps 'Debrief' report is generated to reflect an in depth metrics report as well as any market intelligence gathered.
Goal is to fill a requirements pipeline with 20 "top notch" candidates within 12 business days, maintain a 20:1 hire ratio for at least 90% of searches and to close 2-5 searches a week.