Applicant tracking systems are a great thing, but for early stage companies under 20 employees all the bells and whistles of a typical ATS may be overkill. With a good blog platform, you can use the 'Apply with Linkedin' plugin and get a functional apply now process that emails the resume directly to the designated hiring manager.
PeopleOps is a fast growing company with great opportunities for really smart people who come from a variety of backgrounds. PeopleOps has recently taken to market what is hands down the best Talent Acquisition solution available on the market, globally.
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant Intern to work directly under our Founder/CEO. This position will provide assistance with customer out-reaches, organize company marketing products, and manage materials used by the Founder in the demand generation process. The Marketing Assistant Intern must quickly obtain in-depth knowledge of PeopleOps and it's culture in order to convey the feel of the PeopleOps way to prospects and customers. In an incredibly fast paced environment, he/she will have to have the very best optimistic attitude in every situation.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of customer demand generation
- Serve as the liason for the CEO and the prospects / customers
- Act as an effective gate keeper with calls, emails, and meetings that intersect with the CEO
- Assist with due diligence work on prospective investment, new business, client, or partner calls.
- BA/BS degree or close to graduation (Senior year +)
- Marketing, Advertising, PR, Secretarial and Inbound Marketing type experience
- Proficiency with technology, social media, and office applications. Comfortable in a Mac OS environment strongly recommended.
- Interesting life experiences; great writing ability; great conversational skills; discretion; and maturity.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter attitude